In addition, we provide year-round tax planning services which include analysis of proper entity classification, taking advantage of available deductions and credits, and advising clients on how to structure deals to minimize taxes. Of course we also prepare the various types of tax returns.
Susan Berel, CPA
Susan was born in New Orleans, Louisiana and graduated from the University of New Orleans in 1988. Susan has 20+ years of public accounting experience. She is licensed in Louisiana, Mississippi and Florida and currently has clients along the entire Gulf Coast.
Susan has in-depth professional expertise in various industries including:
Other Small Business'
Berel CPA offers accounting services for Condo/Homeowners’ associations. Below is a list of the services we can provide:
- Set up automatic monthly billing of HOA dues
- Allow payments from owners online or by check
- Manually post any payments received via check to owner accounts timely
- Deposit dues checks at your bank
- Track Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Prepare payments to your vendors as required
- Reconcile bank accounts monthly
- Generate reports that you require (A/R Aging report, Balance Sheet, and P&L)
- Prepare annual budget and provide a “budget to actual” monthly report
- Prepare annual tax filings
Our goal is to assist the Board so you can deal with actual issues that need to be addressed at the condo instead of dealing with the accounting issues.
Small Business Accounting
New Business Formation
We are a Ocean Springs CPA, Biloxi CPA, and Pascagoula CPA and we look forward to serving you.
Get in touch